The Twelve Apostles of Ilkley Moor 2
Image by Alchemilla

Moth wrote:
Otherwise, or if you still don't find it, I can only suggest following J's instructions & looking out for a view down to the left, exactly like this http://www.themodernantiquarian.com/post/28973 - mebbe print the photo?

love

Moth

I think I've just realised where I went wrong - I counted the field boundaries as I walked UP the hill and not ACROSS the pathway; hence ending up at the top of the moor (with bloody aching legs!)

Right, next free day I have, I'm gonna set out and find it!

Thanks for the directions

Vxx

Vicster wrote:
Moth wrote:
Otherwise, or if you still don't find it, I can only suggest following J's instructions & looking out for a view down to the left, exactly like this http://www.themodernantiquarian.com/post/28973 - mebbe print the photo?

love

Moth

I think I've just realised where I went wrong - I counted the field boundaries as I walked UP the hill and not ACROSS the pathway; hence ending up at the top of the moor (with bloody aching legs!)

Right, next free day I have, I'm gonna set out and find it!

Thanks for the directions

Vxx

Not sure I understood that! If you go the way we went, count the boundaries of the fields on your left & look out for the view in the pic!!!*

small print
*This is not meant as a guarantee of success. ;^)

love

Moth