South Gloucestershire and Bristol 5
Image by thesweetcheat

He was only warning you about the dangers of the 'MEADERS in Badocks Woods in Southmead. Just don't leave anything there, it will not be there when you return.

H

"Just don't leave anything there"

Alot is lighthearted conversation and I don't wish to point out some facts of lesser value, as lighthartedness and joy to a topic is a quality in it's own right. It's highest in my own agenda, with a plain bit of old fashioned honesty, a thanks and a please.

But it's good to sometimes show the serious nature of things as they stand. As then innocent people will realise better when they are being used in a manipulative flow. The real quilty people are just a handfull. Like say 500 members to this forum just 2. and some bandwagoners who relay on false information.

I hope we can be 'friends' :-)

Thanks Hamish . . . u have been to Briz as well then? Or should I say the mead.
(((charrr)))