Long Meg & Her Daughters 20
Image by Hob
Long Meg & Her Daughters

Meg's Markings

Whut!! I am unrighteously appalled that you haven't memorised every detail of the book. As a sign of devotion to the cult of Stan, you must create a massive repro of Weetwood, 20 miles in diameter, made of rice-crispies. Visible from space. This should make for a suitable form of recompense, and will hopefully appease the spirits of any unquiet ancestors who might be hanging about.

<Ahem>

By that I actually mean...

I never saw nowt either, but then I never saw the other bits, or that blinking spiral at Castlerigg. Despite plenty of opportunity. I just thought you might have noticed something there with the photo of the top.

Subliminal rock art. Crafty buggers those ancients ;)

>>I just thought you might have noticed something there with the photo of the top.

hehe you credit me with too much thought and planning, sirrah

I just like blue skies ;)

....hmmmm could just eat some rice krispies though.....

I did send that prehistoric twig to Stan (he has some bits of wood on his windowsill already). I did saw off the ends to get it into the box and I asked that he hold it at the end (it's boy's catapult-shaped) and wave it at Aron with an up-and-down motion. Do you suppose he will ?