Long Meg & Her Daughters 20
Image by rockartwolf
Long Meg & Her Daughters

Meg's Markings

ahhh just worked out a bit of what you meant. No I didn't pay enough attention and next time I will take the book with me and try and find anything at all other than the two obvious spirals....

Whut!! I am unrighteously appalled that you haven't memorised every detail of the book. As a sign of devotion to the cult of Stan, you must create a massive repro of Weetwood, 20 miles in diameter, made of rice-crispies. Visible from space. This should make for a suitable form of recompense, and will hopefully appease the spirits of any unquiet ancestors who might be hanging about.

<Ahem>

By that I actually mean...

I never saw nowt either, but then I never saw the other bits, or that blinking spiral at Castlerigg. Despite plenty of opportunity. I just thought you might have noticed something there with the photo of the top.

Subliminal rock art. Crafty buggers those ancients ;)