Stony Littleton 8
Image by postman

Where is the sewage works? Down by Newbridge?

Oh and if I ever remember I'll either type or scan in the "lost stone circles of North Somerset" article from UBSS for anyone interested. Not much about Bath apart from Bathampton, but some interesting stuff about Chew & stones from the Mendip plateau.

I would imagine that copyright applies to E.K.Tratman's article from Volume 8 of the Proceedings of the UBSS (http://www.ubss.org.uk/proceedings_articles.php), you'll have to do a worthy paraphrase like the rest of us foot-soldiers of research ;-)

This is the last time I find these stones; old map uk
Holm mead 367567 169247 nr river avon, not very far from Bitton barrow -7 stones
mickle mead 368500 168915 - 6 stones . Somewhere in the area is an anglo-saxon burial ground, so there maybe some link. If you park in the picnic place at Swineford and walk up the lansdown to Northstoke there is an old deep trackway, probably roman and much earlier track down to the river. Northstoke church sits on high ground with a stream running alongside......