Cumbria 41
Image by Chance

a real treat to be found here it seems - I'm just hoping on the weather now..

the night time - shooting star soundz exquizit - lucky to be there and see it I reckon - makes it all the more majical.

hopefully we'll be guided by the pixies on this journey and gain as much from these sites as you all have.
Its nice to hear good tales , just waiting on those pixies for some luck

-Broen-

I was at Castlerigg for the Winter Solstice - see the picture on my profile... it was very misty but still very atmospheric -
I think the only weather which would have me staying in the car at Castlerigg now would be horizontal rain :-)

.o0O0o.

sending lots of it atchta!
can't say alot of pixies frequent castlerigg, abit too busy unless its at night
if you're there for the night don't miss it!
just walking up to the site is magical and atmospheric and very welcoming
ooooh, i wanna go now think a trip out this weeknd is called for
to the stones!
pixie
x

Weather Smweather.

Rain is GRATE.

I particularly enjoy rain when you finally find the right rock to shelter you from it.

Besides, you can always borrow my wonderfully orange kagool. It's especially lovely, and I'm sure you would look very illuminating in it. But its not very good for hiding in - so be warned if you're planning any hiding.

Pix xx