Cumbria 41
Image by Chance

Well.... who'd have thought it eh?
>You cant even spark off a decent argument these days :-)

Great that your all in agreement on this one, you have set my mind straight. which is a hell of a task - I kid yee not. Now I can relax safe in your knowledge. you beauty

-broen-

Do take IronMan's advice & see Little Meg if U got time. From reading the fieldnotes on TMA I get the feeling that most people prefer Long Meg, but I can't sing Little Meg's praises highly enough. She makes me soul dance giddy every time. Long Meg is majestic and mysterious. Little Meg is joyous and loving.

(they're all part of the same ritual complex, too - I personally don't see them as being separate sites)

Have a great time, broen, Long Meg and Castlerigg blew my mind. I shall pray that the weather is kind to you:-)
jane
x