High Bridestones 1
Image by fitzcoraldo
High Bridestones

Calling fitzcoraldo

No, I said 'please be man enough to answer that'

Still waiting...

What on earth am I supposed to answer? For colour, I prefer transparency film. I get one chance to get composition, exposure, content, light right. I cannot crop, manipulate, enhance, add or subtract from the image I get in the camera. You appear to prefer to work on your images afterwards for however long it takes. That is your choice, but not mine. I prefer my way and you prefer yours. So let's just shut up and do our own thing.


I said way back in an earlier post that nothing I said about my preferences was a criticism of any photos on the Portal or TMA. I have only seem a jpeg thumbnail of your British Camp. I am not offering an opinion of it. Nothing further to add.