Megalithic Poems

Littleston wrote:
When you've done that you might check on your medication, make sure it's the right one, or up the dosage a bit (not too much of course) And when you've got all that sorted...
Personal abuse. Calling TMA Ed - I would like to make a complaint about this abusive post and the general trolling by Littlestone instigated by this post:
http://www.themodernantiquarian.com/forum/?thread=23046&message=450628

"Personal abuse. Calling TMA Ed - I would like to make a complaint about this abusive post and the general trolling by Littlestone instigated by this post"

Quite right. He shouldn't have said it. I'm sure he will apologise.
If the Eds call him to task I hope he will plead intolerable provocation and that they will be sympathetic.

Now I really am going to ignore you and not even read any of your posts as you display every sign of wishing to be the centre of attention by any available means, which is damaging to the atmosphere of any forum.