A stone circle used to be at Knowehillock / Drum Divan at NJ193433, but it was removed between 1830 and 1870. One stone was left, but this was eventually moved to the grounds of Carron House in the early 20th century. At some point it was moved again. According to the information on Canmore, the minister of Knockando parish church (in the 1970s) suggested that it had been reused as a grave stone in the Grants of Carron burial enclosure ("The Elchies Tomb"). There are actually two suspicious stones there: one with the date 1934, the other 1940. The church itself will look rather modern - it was burnt down and rebuilt in 1990. They obviously like reuse of stones here - there are two Pictish carved stones in the churchyard wall too.