|This stone originally (according to the RCAHMS) stood near the junction of Dalkeith and Liberton Roads at Nether Liberton Farm. It was moved at the beginning of the 19th century and lay in a field until 1891 when it was built into a wall on Gilmerton Road. It was then set up in its present position by the owner of Inch House.
Posted by Martin
28th December 2001ce