The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: GeoCaching
209 messages
Select a forum:
The rules of caching state that the hider should be resposible for the upkeep of any cache that they have hidden.
So If for any reason any cache that I have hidden or is in the close vicinity of where I live needs to be removed I will do so as soon as is practically possible. I cannot promise to remove every single cache in the country Its not possible ! But I will be resposible for the ones that I have hidden.
Also if after something has outlived its practicle uses does that not mean that all these monuments should of been removed by the people that put them there once they no longer required them! I am sure many of them were used for ritual sacrifice. I am sure that these are not in use any more! So by your theory all these will have to be removed.

Reply | with quote
Posted by Tufty
22nd January 2003ce
22:32

In reply to:

Re: GeoCaching (FourWinds)

Messages in this topic: