The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Avebury Forum Start a topic | Search
Avebury
Re: Avebury TV alert !!!!
70 messages
Select a forum:
golly! i am so relieved to find these posting today. watching yesterday, as excited as i had been (and yes! i did remember!) i found i was disapointed /outraged/bored/ and altogether pissing myself at the prats who were involved.....'the last time i raised s tone this big was in egypt haww-haw--hawwww'' right t*** if you'd have said that in front of me as small as i am i would ahve wanted to chin you, what a wan***

burning stones to see how difficlu it was....buggar me! what an inventive and forward thinking appraoch that was! well done chaps!
i found alot od it crap, rubbish, my kids know more about it all, and they are pretnetios helicopter walkie talkie buffoons.
but i wondered, is this just me? am i getting all uppity over nohting...do i actually know less than these people so therefore should shut my gob/thoughts

anyway enough of rant, cheers guys 'n'gals for making me awre that my gut feelings of outrage last night are justified

disappointed ( who has never been to egypt )
pixie
xx

Reply | with quote
Posted by pixie
6th December 2002ce
14:46

In reply to:

Avebury TV alert !!!! (konaman)

2 replies:

Re: Avebury TV alert !!!! (pixie)
Re: apology (elderford)

Messages in this topic: