The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: True Conservatives
12 messages
Select a forum:
ryaner wrote:

I read through much of your link but became so dispirited had to stop reading. Pessimism abounds - just been reading this which rings true ...
https://www.theguardian.com/co[...]eak-for-progressives?CMP=fb_gu

Didn't really want to talk politics under this thread but conservation will always be linked to the government of the day in some way shape or form (e.g. the debacle at Stonehenge). I shall be voting Labour with the almost certain knowledge they will not get in. I wonder how many times the word Marxist/Communist will be thrown at Corbyn and McDonnell over the next few weeks just to scare off the undecided (if such a person still exists). Am so glad I'm heading up to Kilmartin Glen later in the month to immerse myself in the mysteries of rock art and other ancient sites. It can rain, hail, a north wind can blow, its got to be better than watching this implosion happen in slow motion. Lets hope one of our ancient royals doesn't pop their clogs between now and the 8th June - just to prolong the agony further.

Reply | with quote
tjj
Posted by tjj
7th May 2017ce
23:52

In reply to:

Re: True Conservatives (ryaner)

Messages in this topic: