The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: Change?
132 messages
Select a forum:
goffik wrote:

I've not contributed for a while now - or not much, anyway - but still enjoy keeping myself up to date with the comings and goings. The forum itself goes through many changes of participants, for better or worse. It can get heated, yes, but then all online fora go through the same issues. It is a place for discussion. It should never become personal or insulting but there we go. We're all human. I think. ;)

G x

Hello G, nice to read your post though I've only quoted the last paragraph. Nobody's mentioned 'sacred' wells (legends thereof) - would love to talk about them again from time to time. I sort of regret making reference to some of the tired old forum stuff that went on several years ago - I was probably not without fault myself. Its all water under the bridge - with hopefully a spring upstream.
All the best
tjj

PS: TMA works ok for me on my smart phone to just read, though I never use it to comment or post anything else.

Reply | with quote
tjj
Posted by tjj
30th January 2017ce
12:04

In reply to:

Re: Change? (goffik)

1 reply:

Re: Change? (goffik)

Messages in this topic: