The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: Fay Godwin
7 messages
Select a forum:
tjj wrote:

They are beautiful, atmospheric images. Avebury and its surrounds beset by mist is something to behold - she certainly has captured that 'something' which leaves a lot to the imagination. I admit to never having heard of her before so thanks for posting this.

PS: You obviously haven't seen the John Lewis advert or you would now know the truth about Father Xmas :)

They are quite something aren't they? Mood but without being overloaded with red filters to create ominous skies etc.

I was a bit disappointed with the John Lewis ad this year, I have to say. I preferred the penguin one (think it was last years). Bit of a tear jerker, but perhaps not as much as some of their prices..

I KNOW Father Xmas exists, and not because i've dowsed him, but because you can track him on his journey round the globe now :

http://www.noradsanta.org (when it's ready that is) ;)

Reply | with quote
Evergreen Dazed
Posted by Evergreen Dazed
22nd November 2016ce
13:40

In reply to:

Re: Fay Godwin (tjj)

Messages in this topic: