The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Grime's Graves Forum Start a topic | Search
Grime's Graves
Re: Britain's Ancient Trackways with Tony Robinson
18 messages
Select a forum:
Rhiannon wrote:
Broken arm?! Poor you. That's no good at all. I hope it heals up nice and easily.
I'll give the programme a go now you've recommended it. I saw the words 'ley lines' in the summary on our tv, so appreciate your 'dowsing warning' :)

While you're recuperating, you might like Alice Roberts' thing about the recent discoveries about the various types of humans that were living on the planet in recent times - driven by people working on genetics. I thought it was very interesting. It's called something about 'lost tribes', it's on the iplayer.

Thanks Rhiannon, your kind words much appreciated. I did see the Horizon programme The Lost Tribes of Humanity and would have mentioned here sooner if typing with my left hand only wasn't such an effort. It was very illuminating (Alice Roberts 2.7 per cent Neanderthal!!). She also had a programme yesterday on BBC4 at the same time as Ancient Trackways - The Incredible Human Journey - which I will be watching on iplayer in lieu of going out walking ...

Reply | with quote
tjj
Posted by tjj
16th October 2016ce
23:01

Messages in this topic: