The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: A Very British Witchcraft
159 messages
Select a forum:
Astralcat wrote:

Against my better judgement I'll respond one last time. I replied to a post to June. I was talking to her. I started nothing off and said nothing contentious. I am entitled to an opinion, or is that not allowed ? As for swearing at NS, I don't care that I finally took umbrage at him. It's as simple as that and I am making no further comments.

It's a public discussion forum, not a private conversation. Comments are read and responded to by all. That's how it works.

Of course you're entitled to an opinion. Nobody has ever disputed that. But you most certainly did reference a contentious argument, and you have to expect people to respond to that.

If you think it's OK to tell someone to "fuck off" when you could just walk away and calm down, then you've done more than anyone else here to undermine the credibility of your position.

Reply | with quote
Posted by Mustard
28th August 2013ce
09:23

In reply to:

Re: A Very British Witchcraft (Astralcat)

Messages in this topic: