The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Sea Henge Forum Start a topic | Search
Sea Henge
Re: Seahenge. Looking back.
64 messages
Select a forum:
juamei wrote:
bladup wrote:
I have to write this before the thread drops out because everytime i see the thread i think of this - it could be somewhere they tripped and the enclosure was meant to cut the outside world out so they could facilitate an inner trip far more easily and commune with the spirits there, you could sit or even lie on the treetruck, we know this because of seeing those great people sat and laid on it in their failed attempt to save it [from probable churchgoers and archaeologists] and i've sat in a modern version in a sculture park near aberdeen and it is strange how some of your senses are cut off almost straight away.

Am really unsure why you'd think they were probable churchgoers?

Because the church are worried about the return of paganism [so they should be] as their religion in this country dies, it was said with my tongue in my cheek though, Humour is so personal - why did you feel the need to comment on it, are you a churchgoer yourself?

Reply | with quote
bladup
Posted by bladup
13th February 2013ce
13:51

In reply to:

Re: Seahenge. Looking back. (juamei)

1 reply:

OT minor rant (juamei)

Messages in this topic: