The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Stonehenge Forum Start a topic | Search
Stonehenge
frog buckets
213 messages
Select a forum:
I don't know what goes on in the members only forum over there, perhaps it is a hive of frenetic and interesting debate behind closed doors. But the impression that I get from the very existence of the frog bucket forum, is that talk of lizards and atlantis and so on is encouraged, albeit in the bucket. Whereas I think over here it's kind of tolerated, but not encouraged. (as someone else said, the thread with the woman and her voltmeter soon died a death. As did the thing about sailors and stonehenge, not even a reply)

It's been a long time since any really crazy days here yknow. Whereas there's still quite some fruitloopery on the MP.

I quite like the mix of opinions here. I think it does reflect Julian Cope's outlook in the book quite well. I think it would stifle things if we had to have a Serious Establishment-Approved forum and a separate Weird Experiences forum. I think it's all good mashed up together. And if you want purely serious and academic, there are other places to frequent. And you can frequent all of them if you like.

And mostly it's friendly here, most of the time.

Reply | with quote
Rhiannon
Posted by Rhiannon
3rd December 2012ce
16:00

In reply to:

Re: New study challenges timeline (nigelswift)

3 replies:

Re: frog buckets (thesweetcheat)
Re: frog buckets (Spaceship mark)
Re: frog buckets (bladup)

Messages in this topic: