The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Wiltshire Forum Start a topic | Search
Wiltshire
Re: Pete Glastonbury - Ancient Wiltshire Exhibition
15 messages
Select a forum:
Yep, I have a bro in law with just that problem. Nice camera and lens but can't do a thing with them. Last I heard, he had just about given up on it. When we talked about it he couldn't understand why the camera didn't take the picture he saw (or thought he saw) He really couldn't get his head around the technical stuff.

I learnt a lot of stuff the hard way. Got me a second hand film OM10 with the Aperture Control gadget and took roll after roll of crap pictures and then started to read about photography. Anything and everything I could get my hands on, including a set of books from Dixons. Learnt a lot, but couldn't keep up with the cost of it all.

I have owned a couple of digital cameras since, but nothing to write home about. The Minolta was fun, as was the Sure Shot. But the IPhone is a lot more fun.

One day I will spend some serous money on kit and hopefully, I will be able to make the outlay worthwhile.

Reply | with quote
Posted by Harryshill
31st October 2012ce
12:24

Messages in this topic: