The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: Turbines at Mynydd y Betws
65 messages
Select a forum:
Harryshill wrote:
Do you realize what a dreadful impression you give of Heritage Action?

How many people like me read this stuff and are put off completely by this kind of thing? Distasteful and unnecessary.

Think of the bigger picture.

"Harry" - you provide the one bit of unity in this thread as everyone will agree youve popped in with malign intent that can be of no benefit to TMA, HA or the hobby.

Lots of old hands will recognise you from your words and intent (I love the fact you remembered my watchword, "Think of the bigger picture" and tried to use it here to rile me!) Truth is though since there are so few people left on any forum you havent fallen out with your impact has become far less and your periodic attacks on us are now merely buttock-clenchingly embarrassing (for you). HA will be fine thanks, it has nearly 3,000 followers now. So trot along, this is a private TMA row, you sad chap.

Sanctuary - you are the anti-Harry. Please bide awhile.

Reply | with quote
nigelswift
Posted by nigelswift
17th September 2012ce
05:22

In reply to:

Re: Turbines at Mynydd y Betws (Harryshill)

1 reply:

Re: Turbines at Mynydd y Betws (Harryshill)

Messages in this topic: