The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: Turbines at Mynydd y Betws (Goodbye Everyone)
65 messages
Select a forum:
To Sanctuary

I'm sick to the back teeth the way this forum is going yet again and by the same purpatrators. This appears to be a co-ordinated attempt again to bring the forum down with nothing seemingly being done to get rid of them. I've had enough so I'm off. In the main I've enjoyed my time here and made some new friends who I hope will remain friends. Good luck to you all.
Now, where's that unsubscribe button.[/quote]

Please don't go Sanctuary, you are a voice of sanity in the wilderness;) You know, I know, we all know that these bust-ups occur every now and then. It is some sort of male aggression that comes to the fore, I know you have been attacked somewhere - god knows where, most of the threads have disappeared off the side of my computer and I have only read parts of them, but stick with it and remain an oasis of calm in this ridiculous game that is being played out ONCE more.

Reply | with quote
moss
Posted by moss
16th September 2012ce
21:47

Messages in this topic: