you might convince other non initiates or even demonstrate that the initiates are generally deluded but it's a belief , pseudoscience , and thus impossible to disprove , similarly they can't prove it . Even when confronted with the refutations of their falsifiable comments they take forever to to admit mistakes how many posts would it take with the unfalsifiable , more ley lines than you can shake a dowsing rod at .
Sure. But convincing non initiates is the only worthwhile exercise and that can certainly be done.
There is also a positive , despite the usual rudeness , often found with caps , ad hominens and straw men you do notice that there tends to be a more considered response from the initiates even to the extent of non initiate talk and resort to just abuse .
I think you sound like a complete and utter knobhead [caps , ad hominens and straw men]
Reply | with quote
|Posted by bladup|
4th August 2012ce
Modern not antiquarian (texlahoma, Aug 01, 2012, 11:49)
- Re: Modern not antiquarian (Littlestone, Aug 01, 2012, 12:15)
- Re: Modern not antiquarian (goffik, Aug 01, 2012, 12:59)
- Re: Modern not antiquarian (Chris Collyer, Aug 01, 2012, 13:18)
- Re: Modern not antiquarian (CARL, Aug 01, 2012, 13:45)
- OT: That's you! OMG! (thesweetcheat, Aug 01, 2012, 21:24)