The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Silbury Hill Forum Start a topic | Search
Silbury Hill
Re: Re Silbury - an unbelievable truth??
6 messages
Select a forum:
Sanctuary wrote:
tomwatts wrote:
...All through this saga, it's been obvious that membership of a union would have been handy...

Is there an Unfair Dismissal case in action or has that come and gone I wonder? Another question I've asked before but received no response to from Fachtma was did he come up with any different initial thoughts/findings/ideas of his own about the hill other than what's in JL and DF's book?

Feeling you have been unfairly treated or accused of a wrong doing of which you are not guilty is the worst feeling in the world. There comes a time though (and I speak from personal experience) when you have to let it go and move on. It is totally inappropriate to keep raising the matter on an open forum using Brian Edwards' name - who had no involvement in the matter at all.

This topic is locked
tjj
Posted by tjj
29th May 2012ce
09:58

Messages in this topic: