The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   North Somerset, Bath and North-East Somerset Forum Start a topic | Search
13 messages
Select a forum:
I really don't know. I'm feeling so increasingly furious at the sheer wanton destruction courtsey of Neo Lib/Con, Global/Free Market
rapacious greed and insanity that's assaulting us on every level. We localise and apply this to are particular area here on TMA, understandably, but it's a case of microcosm/macrocosm, globally speaking re. culture/lanscape/ecology. It's all interlinked. I worry that when the current complacency starts to change, as it inevitably will due to the effects of our activities and the associated coming problems, both ecologically and socially/politically, that we may then collectively sink into the frozen resignation that many people in an Airline disaster often do in the final minutes.

Part of me will always hope and believe, no matter how naive I may be, that there may be a brief, crucial point where enough people across all cultures will be able to force change. This is the one thing that were ARE all in together. I also hope that the current World Powers may incoporate this change, even if only as a cynical move to preserve their own status. If they have to make profit and can't be enlightened,just maybe the woeful bulshit pretence at all things Eco may become a reality, before it's too late.

Reply | with quote
The Sea Cat
Posted by The Sea Cat
29th September 2011ce
12:19

In reply to:

Re: Bath Springs (goffik)

1 reply:

Re: Bath Springs (drewbhoy)

Messages in this topic: