The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   The Idol Stone Forum Start a topic | Search
The Idol Stone
Re: More damage.
54 messages
Select a forum:
thesweetcheat wrote:
drewbhoy wrote:
Thank you June, it's a simple plea, why can't we all get on. I only walk the mountains and hills so these places are recorded in some form, I take local history seriously, I've no points to score only sites to describe. It would be a tragedy if these places were forgotten about. I listen to old tales, its a joy to listen to old folks retell the stories of their youth (lots of that to come and present adventures), their stories should not be forgotten, it's yours and my history they talk about why argue. Vandalism comes and goes, its what you do with what we record that counts. From my point of view I'm well away from the arguments that happen down south but the 'bickering' drains. I might be tired of all the squabbles but when you see what Postie, Gladman, Sweetie, Strathie, Tiompan, Howie, the Irish sites, Blossom, Tex, everybody etc etc and yourself Tjj it inspires me and I can't understand, won't understand the nonsense that goes on. To many people have been lost to the TMA, we are all on the same side so lets get on. To some I might be a simple Teuchter but were I come from at least that counts for something.

If they ask us for our nomination for President of the Universe, I shall send your name in. And that's entirely heartfelt.

:-) (you will get free butteries for life!)

Reply | with quote
drewbhoy
Posted by drewbhoy
4th August 2011ce
00:06

In reply to:

Re: More damage. (thesweetcheat)

1 reply:

Re: More damage. (thesweetcheat)

Messages in this topic: