The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Eire Forum Start a topic | Search
Eire
Re: new to site
14 messages
Select a forum:
Raj wrote:
Hello I am new here to!
Please have patience as my language is not English I am staying with my brother in north of england bradford for 1 year.
I am like walking on the tops of hills and have seen many stones that I am told are very old
I have been given this web page from my brothers wife.
Thank you all

Hi Raj,
Welcome to TMA. I am sure you will find lots of helpful information here to help you with knowing what you have found on your walks.
If you type in the word Yorkshire in the search area, you will be given a choice of area to look at near you. Select the area nearest to where you have been, and there will be a list of sites for you to look at. You should be able to identify what you have seen from the photos and writings on the sites. If you live in Bradford, then the area you live in is West Yorkshire.
Sorry if I am being too simple, but from what you have said I assume you are very new to England.
The members of this website are very helpful and friendly, so if you have any more questions please ask. There are so many people who can give you information.
I hope this is of use,
Best wishes,
TE.

Reply | with quote
The Eternal
Posted by The Eternal
28th May 2011ce
23:07

In reply to:

Re: new to site (Raj)

Messages in this topic: