The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: 'Moments of Peace' (or that time of year again)
35 messages
Select a forum:
thesweetcheat wrote:
Sounds like a pretty good year June!

2010 has been the year for me when a fair obsession has become a full-blown madness I think. I have definitely visited more sites this year than any other and I would like to say thanks to the TMA'ers who have inspired this year's trips, especially into Wales (you know who you are).

I have climbed my first 23 mountains (hundreds more to go), visited Dartmoor (four times), Clava, the Peaks, Avebury, Rollrights, Radnor Forest, started Offa's Dyke Path (152 miles to go) and most of all been awe-struck by Wales generally. West Penwith has provided its usual haven as well.

Thanks to all the TMAers who have been such good (cyber) company throughout. Hope you're all coping with the Ice Age.

Horray ...! You're back from outer space! Have missed you. Yes, many good people in cyber land - just one or two who really should get out more.

Don't wander off too far.

Very best

June

Reply | with quote
tjj
Posted by tjj
13th December 2010ce
09:22

Messages in this topic: