The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Silbury Hill Forum Start a topic | Search
Silbury Hill
Re: hmmm. Name-calling but trying to blame others!
194 messages
Select a forum:
Resonox wrote:
Mustard wrote:
I remember... just off the top of my head... at least one reference in TMA to Julian Cope climbing on a stone. Is he a "shit" too?

You are the one advocating the idea...

Erm... no I'm not.

Resonox wrote:
and who knows, perhaps he now regrets his actions.

He may well do. I was questioning whether climbing on a stone qualified him as a "shit" in Nigel's eyes.

Resonox wrote:
BTW..I know what's going to happen here...a sneaky little post moaning about being bullied, misrepresented, misconstrued and only "quoting" a bit of the whole post(the relevant bit IMO) not being "fair".... fire away, I've made my point and won't labour the point in hand further.
You do realise that constantly trying to stop people having a discussion(or even a differing point of view) by consistently making claims of being bullied is looked upon as a form of bullying in it's own right on several sites and frowned on by moderators as it is deemed a calculated attempt to stop someone posting for fear of having unwarranted accusations thrown at them EVERY time they disagree with said accuser!!!

What an absurd accusation. It's interesting to see that the bullying behaviour on this forum now extends to accusing the bullied of being bullies if they mention the fact that they're being bullied. That's a fairly impressive bit of logical contortion. Furthermore, I assume you failed to notice the multiple posts where I encouraged Nigel to engage constructively and politely? I also assume that you failed to noticed the multiple occasions where I attempted to engage Nigel in conversation, and he responded with dismissive one line quips and sarcastic comments?

Reply | with quote
Posted by Mustard
21st July 2010ce
08:22

Messages in this topic: