The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Silbury Hill Forum Start a topic | Search
Silbury Hill
Re: Grrr...
194 messages
Select a forum:
Although, that said, these conversations do have a tendency to go round in circles and keep cropping up, but I suppose here, the issue is that there's a website that's actively saying it's alright to climb Silbury. Does anyone think the website should be advocating this? I doubt it. So there we go: it *isn't* alright to climb Silbury!

As for the comments on the site - welcome to the internet! A few individuals post similar concerns - it ain't bullying or harrassment! Just lost of likeminded people disagreeing with a website's content. It happens. The internet, when used correctly, can unite people, and - you never know - make a difference!

It may well just be a naive comment on behalf of the website's owners - in which case I'm sure they'll happily stand corrected and change their text. In which case - point proven! :)

G x

Reply | with quote
goffik
Posted by goffik
19th July 2010ce
06:52

In reply to:

Grrr... (Littlestone)

Messages in this topic: