The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: Roaming on the right side.
66 messages
Select a forum:
I'm torn with that one - I'd love to see bears in Scotland again, even if they are the regular brown bears we had, and not the anciently famous and fierce caledonian bears, which could have been a hybrid, they say. Then again, a huge area would be out of bounds between them and the wolves. I seem to remember reading somewhere that it's only until people see they can fit into the environment again, then he wants it to be unfenced and have the american take your chance with the wildlife attitude to large and possibly dangerous animals.

Mercedes the polar bear from Edinburgh Zoo certainly seemed happier in her new huge country enclosure.

My Scatness (polar?) bear tattoo design is popular, I'm looking for a solar symbol to go above or behind it next, but I don't fancy the wheel ones, somehow.

Reply | with quote
Posted by Branwen
13th June 2010ce
18:37

In reply to:

Re: Roaming on the right side. (tiompan)

Messages in this topic: