The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Stonehenge Forum Start a topic | Search
Stonehenge
Re: Videos - made inside Stonehenge
32 messages
Select a forum:
tjj wrote:
moss wrote:
This is not news, and I'm not sure what to make of it, except a certain irritation that opera singers singing about condemned prisoners on death row in America - Stonehenge is not quite the venue for it, or is it? Anyway she being a local girl has also been to Avebury as well..What a weird world
we live in, wake up to coalition governments and opera singing/sinning in Stonehenge....

http://www.thisiswiltshire.co.[...]hot_inside_Stonehenge/?ref=rss

Sounds really exciting, I must get to see the video when it is released (and find out more about the singer, I love opera). I can't see any harm at all in what she is doing.

Edited by tjj 12/5/10

Normally I stay quiet, find the news in the morning for the HA Journal and TMA but this morning I experienced a flash of indignation that EH was letting opera into Stonehenge by someone ( I can't remember her name) was bringing out a video to plug said song/video/book or whatever - don't like opera but its a personal view...
Really I should have drunk my cup of coffee and thought obviously!!! But one thing tjj my freedom to be 'flip' or see the funny side of things in the news or anywhere else in the world is one thing I hold very dear to my heart, so you will have to live with it ;)

Reply | with quote
moss
Posted by moss
12th May 2010ce
15:43

Messages in this topic: