The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Aberdeenshire Forum Start a topic | Search
Aberdeenshire
Re: Aberdeenshire and Donald Trump
62 messages
Select a forum:
He went ahead and stabilised the dunes by planting marram grass, even though he still hadn't finished getting permission or consulting with locals and the RSPB, I read, Drewboy.

I imagine someone in the SNP party up there has a brother in law or something who will be ideally placed when they decide they need to improve the infrastructure to cope with increased traffic, thats what we'd expect down here in Edinburgh. If its anything like here too, it will all run horrendously over budget using taxpayers money. I'm all for scottish nationalism, but not when its just window dressing for a gravy train for the high and mighty. My idea of nationalism would have been insisting the new parliament be designed by a Scot, for instance.

I saw something about the Jack Nicklaus site, he's going to be saving a marvelous building in that old hotel, when it would be cheaper to build from scratch, huh?

Reply | with quote
Posted by Branwen
5th January 2010ce
15:01

Messages in this topic: