Your much better off visiting stonehenge for the winter solstice to be honest, chavs hate the cold.
Just my opinion based on experience. ; )
I much prefer the Winter solstice too, but if someone wants to 'experience the summer solstice at Stonehenge' I reckon the Winter one just won't work.
I'm going to try and get to the winter one again this year. Stop in a travel-lodge near Salisbury, meal in the town the night before, park on a verge the next morning. . a few hundred at the stones, cup of soup, a "blessed be" and job's a good un!
Reply | with quote
|Posted by suave harv|
12th June 2009ce
Summer Solstice (AnnaDevon, Jun 11, 2009, 19:43)
- Re: Summer Solstice (megadread, Jun 11, 2009, 21:00)
- Re: Summer Solstice (Kozmik_Ken, Jun 11, 2009, 22:08)
- Re: Summer Solstice (StoneGloves, Jun 12, 2009, 13:32)
- Re: Summer Solstice (moss, Jun 16, 2009, 08:22)
- Re: Summer Solstice (goffik, Jun 21, 2009, 09:20)
- Re: Summer Solstice (DoGGoD, Jun 22, 2009, 12:28)