The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Uffington White Horse Forum Start a topic | Search
Uffington White Horse
Re: My Kingdom for a Horse
22 messages
Select a forum:
moss wrote:

Hi Pilgrim,
Now you're in the bigtime commuting between Paris and London ;), not actually sure what you are inferring what they 'do to horses', the Uffington one is a bit ambiguous anyway but considering it belongs to Epona we'll take it that its a mare....

Nope....just on my holidays..... :) Although I have been about a bit of late (even made it to some stoney places here!).

moss wrote:

Actually don't like the proposed horse anyway; why not a model Stonehenge? take the pressure off there, or even more ambitious Avebury? catch the tourists as they come through.. As for London - voting in Johnson says it all - its alien up there...
Moss x

Aye. Not sure why it has to be a bridle. I'm all for the Epona linkage... It IS alien, and that's why this sort of thing is considered normal.... Mind you, they do some nice beer....

Peace

Pilgrim

X

Reply | with quote
Pilgrim
Posted by Pilgrim
12th May 2008ce
16:32

In reply to:

Re: My Kingdom for a Horse (moss)

Messages in this topic: