The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Stonehenge Forum Start a topic | Search
Stonehenge
Re: granary followup
22 messages
Select a forum:
goffik wrote:
I'm extraordinarily proud of our ancient monuments - all of them! And I have no doubt our ancestors were far more technologically advanced than popular belief gives them credit. But I also believe the granary idea is far from feasible.

I'll happily eat my hat (the one made of cake, not the woolen one) if proved otherwise!

I'm biting my tongue here. I really don't want to be unkind. Good luck with proving it. I'm betting my hat is safe (even the cake one - until the time comes that I have no other cake and have to resort to eating it out of desperation)

G x

gx. i do not mind at all if you are unkind but, i do appreciate that you are being gracious. tell you what,,,,, we plan to someday build a full size stonehenge granary and if it works, i will send you a sack of grain and then we can discuss it further.....

please don't eat your hat. wait for some of our shonehenge ground grain and eat that.. movis beware..

thanks, clyde

Reply | with quote
Posted by beatles
29th March 2008ce
22:17

In reply to:

Re: granary followup (goffik)

Messages in this topic: