The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Glantane East Forum Start a topic | Search
Glantane East
Re: Glounthane and TME
8 messages
Select a forum:
gjrk wrote:
I don't know. That sounds pretty much o.k. Turn off right from the main road ouside the village and head north until you come to a branch off, again to the right, and follow this one 'til you reach yet another right turn on a t-junction and head up this to Knocknakilla. Glantane North should be on your left some way before you reach the last right turn. That standing pillar is seriously tall so it should have been quite visible. Glantane South is just down the road straight someways and then up a little track, rather than making the middle right turn.
I might head up that way sometime in the next month if I can find the time, just in case something odd has happened.
g

I must admit I had a bit of a hangover on the morning looking for this so that may not have helped! Although by the sounds of it I was on the correct road, dont know how I missed it.
Thanks
Bawn

Reply | with quote
bawn79
Posted by bawn79
22nd February 2008ce
09:31

In reply to:

Re: Glounthane and TME (gjrk)

Messages in this topic: