The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   The Weddings at Stanton Drew Forum Start a topic | Search
The Weddings at Stanton Drew
Re: Stanton Drew Sunrise 10 Feb 2008 (Cross Post)
9 messages
Select a forum:
I've got it in writing and you are warned at the start of each ritual. Only the official photographers are allowed to photograph the whole ceremony. The Well staff are worried that flash photography is getting in the way, plus people are coming along to spiritual events and not expecting to be photographed. For Imbolc 2008 I therefore just did a few long range no flash shots and the others were submitted to me, as per the credits. The one of me reading poetry (with a lady in yellow behind me) was one of the official photographs. Sadly it was very grainy and a strange size and so had to be cropped. I feel all this is to the detriment of the Well because my photo pages are very popular and I know people have visited the places featured after seeing the photos.

Reply | with quote
Posted by handswithenergy
14th February 2008ce
19:22

Messages in this topic: