The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Avebury & the Marlborough Downs Forum Start a topic | Search
217 messages
Select a forum:
Paulus wrote:

Please forgive me as I don't tend to go on forums too much anymore - but this is quite a disturbing issue I'm reading here. If the issue that's being questioned is about CRB-checks being carried out over people in the megalithic/druidic arena for the protection of children, it's as valid to ask about it on this site as any other site.

Unless, of course, you think this site wants to protect those people who have histories with children or other vulnerable members of society.

This is an issue which any decent human would be concerned about & discuss openly on their forum - be it here on TMA, the Avebury Forum, on MegPortal, or anywhere else - unless of course, you're into advocating that this issue shouldn't be done on TMA. The reputation of this site, you understand, would move it into a wholly unacceptable website if we were told that such issues could not be talked of here. The implications you are inferring are dangerous and seem most self-centred. Be aware of what you are implying sir.

Yours, seriously concerned - Paulus

And still Chance won't explain why he posted so erronous a remark which started all these questions off.
PeteG

This topic is locked
Pete G
Posted by Pete G
12th July 2009ce
17:14

In reply to:

Re: Other Events (Paulus)

Messages in this topic: