The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Lia Fail Forum Start a topic | Search
Lia Fail
Re: Stone of Destiny
8 messages
Select a forum:
Great picture as well RG.
I was thinking last night how a picture even though it is taken by somebody else, of somewhere I may never have been, can have a profound effect on mood.
What I mean is that last night I was in that 'lousy weekend/Sunday night/back to work in the morning' state of mind, when that picture of Tara just made my head go whooosh! Suddenly everything was alright with the world again - so thankyou 4Wds :)
Like I said, I've never been to Tara, but that photo just somehow summed up some of those magic moments you get sometimes at these places when everything comes together for an instance, perhaps only for a few seconds or minutes, but in that time nothing else matters, the rest of the world just slips away and you just want to live in that brief time and space forever.
Of course that time passes away, but somehow you keep a little bit of the magic with you and sometimes when you see a picture all those little pieces of magic and those feelings just come flooding back to your mind and lift your spirit.
Or is it just me that's weird like that ?!? ;)

Reply | with quote
Chris Collyer
Posted by Chris Collyer
15th April 2002ce
10:33

In reply to:

Stone of Destiny (Chris Collyer)

1 reply:

Is It Me? (FourWinds)

Messages in this topic: