The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   The Rollright Stones Forum Start a topic | Search
The Rollright Stones
Re: Rollrights - another attack!
58 messages
Select a forum:
I hadn't realised that Paul Bennett still held such a grudge against the Rollright Trust. (And BTW I'm no longer directly involved in this trust, though I am officially a "Founder Member" whatever that means.

If Paul does wish to be helpful he could of course supply evidence to the police about who may be involved in the vandalism at the site. It is odd that he hasn't done this.

It is curious that Paul has made nasty and completely untrue allegations about the trust and some of those working for it for some years. If he actually had any evidence you would think he would go to the police. However it is a matter of fact which could easily be demonstrated by the Trust's records that income from visitors has always been significantly higher when other people than Paul were responsible for the takings. Odd that!

Andy N

Reply | with quote
Posted by Andy Norfolk
30th December 2007ce
11:11

Messages in this topic: