The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Birmingham and the West Midlands Forum Start a topic | Search
Birmingham and the West Midlands
Ismere, Clent & Wychbury etc.
6 messages
Select a forum:
Hi folks, I'm just getting used to the new configurations on the site, as i haven't logged in for two years! I've been trying to contact Morfe and any other people who may have corresponded with me about Wychbury hill fort etc. at that time. Then, i was Forrester, now i'm Forrester 2. Same bloke though. Basically, i uploaded a lot of impressions, folklore etc about Wychbury and surrounds in 2004/2005. It was great to share my thoughts back then, and especially with Morfe, who had a very intimate knowledge of some of the impressions i was getting. All this came to a head, as it were, about 2005/2006 --- about the time i dropped out of circulation. This was because i became somewhat overwhelmed in a psychical sense, as i was drawn ever nearer to the nexus of sites i was writing about. You could say i have had a mental illness, if you liked, but i think in more Jungian terms, and feel i was just exposed to quite rare and particular currents. I'm OK now though. During my convalesence, i wrote a 100,000 word novel, set in Anglo-Saxon Mercia, called "Ismere". The thing kind of wrote itself. Although the period may seem a little late, the content is ultimately about much more ancient magic and mystery. I haven't published, and wouldn't know where to start, but i do think those in TMA with an interest in the area, especially Morfe, would appreciate reading it. I didn't really want to meet up personally back then, because i had a prescience that something very strange and possibly dangerous was about to happen to me, so i didn't want any bad vibes attaching to innocent parties. However, all is well now, and i have a friend (not in TMA) who shares my innermost thoughts. So, if any of you are out there, get in touch --- especially Morfe! There's a whole chapter set in the Forest of Morfe!

Reply | with quote
Posted by forrester 2
11th October 2007ce
10:53

Messages in this topic: