The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   The Long Man of Wilmington Forum Start a topic | Search
The Long Man of Wilmington
Re: Long Man of Wilmington - URGENT HELP NEEDED
196 messages
Select a forum:
Cursuswalker wrote:
JohnDee007 wrote:

A holocaust denier most certainly not but, I do however deny the pagan philosophy that they have divine right to ancient sites. There is evidence to support the holocaust but jack shit to support your wild claims. It's only a handful of decades since your assertions would have led to a spell behind bars. You should remember that when pointing your dogmatic finger at others. Maybe your beloved mother earth was trying to communicate with you through the work of the Women you slate so eagerly.

Let me try to translate that:

Not so long ago Pagans could have been imprisoned by religious bigots, therefore they should not hold strong beliefs, even if they only realte to conservation.

By the way, it's not my mother earth. I'm an atheist pagan (But that's a whole other discussion)

I slate the women, their shepherds and the owners of their field due to the apalling example set to others.

A lot of fuss over nothing then really. Quite petty in fact.
Best of luck

mike

Reply | with quote
Posted by JohnDee007
10th July 2007ce
19:06

Messages in this topic: