The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   The Long Man of Wilmington Forum Start a topic | Search
The Long Man of Wilmington
Re: Long Man of Wilmington - URGENT HELP NEEDED
196 messages
Select a forum:
One of the participants justifies herself:

"Right I no u guys have these opinions and believe what was done to be wrong & i'm not gona disrespect your oppinions but I was one of the women who took part and I was disgusted in which the way the pagans went about putting their point across. They talked about us disrespecting the land that gods provided etc but they totally disrespected us as human being by calling us prostitutes and hoes! I feel that they are being slightly hipacritical in the fact that we as human beings are also gods work and should have respect for one another. The way in which they treated me and others, there is no way I would have listened to their views but had they gone about it in other ways I may have had the time of day for them. I feel that they acted for the camras and media and there was no need to treat the women like that! I do understand what they are saying, but I also feel that if what was done has helped women to acept their bodies and has made a difference to women who feel unhappy with themselves then it was well worth the abusive language and 'baaa'ing from the pagan and the hard climb up the hill."

The two who insulted the women were NOT with the main group of protestors.

She made the comment here:
http://www.eastbourneherald.co[...]&CommentPageLength=10#comments

Reply | with quote
Cursuswalker
Posted by Cursuswalker
9th July 2007ce
20:06

Messages in this topic: