The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   The Long Man of Wilmington Forum Start a topic | Search
The Long Man of Wilmington
Re: You Tube film of the events of last Monday.
196 messages
Select a forum:
Damh wrote:
It ain't pretty, but it tells a story.

Hi Cursuswalker,

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aRygEvMfuCU

Thanks to Damh via yourself for the YouTube link. An excellent piece of internet TV which fills in the gaps for those like me who have been following the Trinnah and Susanny 'Long Man' debacle.

I do admire (to echo previous posts) the way that you and team have harnessed the media and the internet to present your case. Also the conduct of the protesters although I can imagine that you were boiling inside.

I also hope that something positive comes of this such as raisng the awareness of all local authority heritage and archaeology departments to the perils of TV and film crews (both well known as wreckers).

Are you, Greg and Damh going up to Rotherwas to sort that lot out? They need you mate. Also there is a little problem up my way with 119 wind turbines to be splattered over our ancient hills when you can fit it in :-)

All the best and keep it coming.

Reply | with quote
Posted by Robert Carr
6th July 2007ce
19:28

Messages in this topic: