The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: Oi, PAS!
207 messages
Select a forum:
cymap wrote:
Just what I would like to see , some quoted sources for those figures. Until then they are speculative and flawed its as simple as that. I am not the one or organisation who is building a campaign quoting figures so I dont have to prove anything.

But as I said, the PAS apparently already HAS such figures because they have informed the world that last year they fulfilled their fifth aim. Cymap, just drop them a line and get them to release the official figures and we can all see whether the HA figures were unduly cautious or not.

But there is a difference between saying HA's figures ARE flawed (your initial reaction), and saying that their basis needs to be published, so people can judge for themselves the likelihood that the represent a realistic picture or not (what you are saying now). I am sure all in good time you will see the reasoning behind those figures.

This topic is locked
Posted by Paul Barford
31st May 2007ce
19:04

In reply to:

Re: Oi, PAS! (cymap)

1 reply:

Re: Oi, PAS! (kevmar)

Messages in this topic: