The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Avebury Forum Start a topic | Search
Avebury
Re: Megameet Black T-Shirts!
221 messages
Select a forum:
Yes, yes, please use the file any way you want to. I don't believe in copyright, and wasn't asking for compensation for the USE of the DESIGN. Was just hoping that in case Loie and I incurred any further costs, folks might defray same with a charitable contribution. But if we ain't payin', we ain't askin'!

So, to make it perfectly clear: I, Bucky Edgett, author of the work of art hereinafter to be known as "world megameet t-shirts 2007" hereby affirm, attest and acknowledge that the design concept, computer files and all use of the artwork for the "world megameet t-shirts 2007" are in the public domain, the intellectual commons and whipangel's competent hands. And being of sound mind and body, do further, finally and forever grant all rights of use, reproduction, modification and profit (hah, right) of any and all reproductions of "world megameet t-shirts 2007" to the same public domain and to all who may choose to undertake, attempt and assay said reproduction, modification and profit.

In short, folks, in the words of the late, great Jimmy Durante, I gottuh million of'em. Dezines 'R' Us. Have Illustrator (TM), Will Design. Party with the world! "Hands across the water..." Go forrit.

Man, I need some more of that Somersetshire cider. But never again any of that Wylie Valley wine. There are limits to international friendship.

Reply | with quote
Posted by BuckyE
1st June 2007ce
00:43

In reply to:

Re: Megameet Black T-Shirts! (whipangel)

Messages in this topic: