The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Avebury Forum Start a topic | Search
Avebury
Re: Megameet
221 messages
Select a forum:
Bonjour all

I appreciate I'm joining this thread extremely late. Is the 12th May in Avebury confirmed? Due to forces outside of my control last year (namely the FMJ threatening to no longer be the FMJ) I missed the last meet in August. This was very disappointing and as a consequence I never met the lovely Treaclechops.

Also, sorry I've been so quiet, I've moved to Brighton and have had to cope with doing my cottage up to rent out, finding somewhere down here, getting settled, etc. My job dictates I can't log on as often as I used to so I've missed out the last couple of months. I really miss Oxfordshire and in particular my friend the Hawkstone who, for some reason I cannot fathom, I would drive 30 miles to see every week??? Moth and Jane I blame you....!

I hope you are all well, I will endeavour to be there in May if it's on. Sussex seems quiet megalithacally, though I visited the Old man of Wilmington the other day. Underwhelmed, but being raised around the Rollrights, I am fussy. The Downs are wonderful though and we had a good day so will blog again as soon as i mend the camera the FMJ conspired to drop, (who's threatening who now!?)

Take care all

Cheers
JS

Reply | with quote
jacksprat
Posted by jacksprat
10th March 2007ce
22:31

In reply to:

Re: Megameet (goffik)

Messages in this topic: