The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Harlyn Bay Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Harlyn Bay
Re: bumpy fields
11 messages
Select a forum:
Hi Rhiannon

I know I'm very lucky to live down here and I realise that I do take things for granted sometimes...but where do you draw the line? Perhaps I should have photographed the field at Harlyn Bay...good excuse to go back...but it would not be much of a photo. I sometimes feel guilty about putting photos of small piles of rock on just because they are a cairn...but thats because there are so many to chose from and unless you live down here the chances are no one else is ever going to bother to go look at them because there is so much more to look at.

Something tells me Im digging myself in further....

I will continue to do my best to record all the lumps and bumps in Cornwall for those of you not so lucky to live down here...even if they look really boring!

Is that OK?

PS I have a slight problem at the moment in that my trusty camera is suffering from being sandblasted on a Norfolk beach over the New Year whilst getting intimate with some seals!

PPS Keep up the good work Rhiannon, I might be living in Cornwall but I don't have the time to read as much as you do.

Mr H

Reply | with quote
Mr Hamhead
Posted by Mr Hamhead
14th January 2007ce
19:14

In reply to:

bumpy fields (Rhiannon)

1 reply:

Re: bumpy fields (Rhiannon)

Messages in this topic: